Thursday, July 17, 2008

Beware the killer ManFlu!

Alas work on Obliviscence has ground to a halt over the past week. My home computer has died, which meant the only time I can really work on it is during my breaks at work. Then I caught the dreaded ManFlu (also known as the common cold ;-) ) and was off work for a few days at the end of last week and start of this week. So while I've had time to mull things over in my mind, not a lot has actually happened on the writing side of things.

However all is not lost. My players have agreed to doing a playtest of the adventure this Friday. While I won't have the adventure written up properly, it is as least at note stage (which is more planned than I normally do!) So it will be a good chance to see if what I have come up with works, or if I've left some huge holes in the plan.

Given some recent failings I've had at running things I'm guessing the latter.

No comments: