Monday, July 07, 2008

WoAdWriMo Progress Report - day 7

(Ok, this isn't really the 7th day that I've been working on this... but it is the 7th of the month, and since the aim is to finish in the month of July, my argument is that it's day 7 of the challenge :-) )

So far, things aren't going too badly. I've written up the first draft of the intro and details of the setting that a GM will need to know to run the adventure, and I've solidified in my mind many more details of the setting that had been bugging my subconscious (I think it's coming together well, but I could be biased). I've also created one sample pre-gen for the adventure - I plan on including four pre-gens with the adventure, just so a group could pick it up and play as a once-off if they wanted to.

I'm starting to write out an overview of the adventure for the GM, but the adventure itself is still in flux - it starts off strong (I think), but as I'm writing down the overview I realise just how weak it gets at around the half-way point. There's still some work to do there.

No comments: