Wednesday, July 09, 2008

WoAdWriMo Progress Report - day 9

So I finally have a title for the adventure - "Obliviscence" (which is 'the process of forgetting'). It seems the more common spelling is oblivescence, but I prefer the extra 'i' instead of 'e' in the appearance of the word (yeah, I'm weird).

Progress on the adventure itself is good. The outline has been reworked, and I'm much happier with it now. There's still one section that I'm unsure about, but as that is towards the end of the adventure I can leave that for the moment and work on the rest of it while my subconscious thinks about it.

Ironically the one scene that had stuck in my mind from the very beginning of this (the PCs starting the adventure in a bus terminal) has now changed :-) Instead of a bus terminal it's an airport. It just seemed to be more sensible in the end, since air transport is more popular than bus transport over a long distance.

Writing wise I've now done the overview of the adventure for the GM, and almost finished writing the first scene. I'm hoping I can convince my players to give the adventure a playtest sometime next week, but I won't find out about that until we play this Sunday.

No comments: